Oct 13, 2007

Ann Coulter: Americans should be Christian, ‘Jews need to be perfected’

Yet another Conservative demonstrates that Conservatves are as much a threat to America as the Leftists are; this interview is astonishing in how openly, un-appologetically, thuggishly bigotted and anti-reason she is:



Keep in mind this is from a conservative intellectual.

For an opposite view on whether Americans should be Christian, here's Thomas Jefferson:

I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to support roguery and error all over the earth...

Update: deleted one of the quotes since I couldn't verify it's authenticity.

2 comments:

Myrhaf said...

Nice blog you have. I'll link to this post in my next link round up.

Joe said...

Hi Myrhaf - thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your blog.